Rarely does an opportunity come along to change an industry forever, let alone an industry the size and scope of telecommunications.
TelcoDR is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Build a Cloud Charging Engine that runs 5x faster than the competition, and ramp up capacity until it can handle the entire world’s charging needs. (We already do north of 1mm transactions per second!)
- Deliver intelligent plan design and AI/ML-driven hyper-personalization at scale, allowing CSPs to adapt to changing needs.
- Develop the world’s first pure cloud, webscale BSS that leverages TM Forum’s Open APIs (all of them by the end of Q1 2022!) to give carriers the agility and flexibility needed to drive more valuable subscriber engagement.
If you are a leading software architect in telco who’s looking to create a bigger impact, we challenge you to advance your career by combining product architecture design work and drawing deep technical insights to improve the system.
Change the game with us!
What you will be doing
In this role, you will run the engineering organization that powers the cloud engines that serve hundreds of telcos worldwide and millions of end customers. Your work environment will no longer be a steady state telco, but a fast scaling software engineering assembly line. Your daily focus will be:
- Software architecture design. Making important technical decisions based on product change requests.
- Deep dive analyses. Based on your insights from reviewing the work, you propose and implement big ideas to simplify the code, systematically improve quality, accommodate rapid growth, and deliver new features.
Check out the work example section on our website for more details.
What you will NOT be doing
- Project managing the work of low-level managers. We lead by doing, not by being hands-off.
- Overseeing steady-state operations. Our culture is continuous improvement. You will never stop improving quality and productivity with deep knowledge and hard evidence.