Rarely does an opportunity come along to change an industry forever, let alone an industry the size and scope of telecommunications.
TelcoDR is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Build a Cloud Charging Engine that runs 5x faster than the competition, and ramp up capacity until it can handle the entire world’s charging needs. (We already do north of 1mm transactions per second!)
- Deliver intelligent plan design and AI/ML-driven hyper-personalization at scale, allowing CSPs to adapt to changing needs.
- Develop the world’s first pure cloud, webscale BSS that leverages TM Forum’s Open APIs (all of them by the end of Q1 2022!) to give carriers the agility and flexibility needed to drive more valuable subscriber engagement.
We’re looking for software engineers to help build these new products and be at the center of this monumental shift. You will work with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Neptune, and AppSync. You will solve the most complex coding challenges, drill down to the deepest technical root cause, and uphold the highest technical standards for our products.
If you are motivated by the thought of pushing new technologies to their limits every day, change the game with us!
What you will NOT be doing
- Adding one or two features per year: Our engineers work with multiple codebases and technologies and are not pigeonholed into one single product.
- Mindless code writing: Every code change must consider architectural implications.
- Managing projects or tasks: We have automated management overhead so you can focus entirely on software development.