Are you a software engineer that thrives on complex challenges and is eager to make a real impact? Join our team where you'll be contributing to our strategic product line, that’s looking to reshape industries and change the way people work and learn.
Our strategic product line includes:
- Crossover: An AI-powered hiring platform that sifts through millions of applicants per year to find the top 1% of global remote talent. We're breaking down geographical barriers and making high-paying jobs accessible to professionals worldwide, regardless of their location.
- gt.school: An online education platform that uses advanced data collection, algorithms, and AI-generated content to empower students to learn at their own pace. Our adaptive learning system fills knowledge gaps, accelerates learning, and helps students master a whole grade level on a subject within weeks.
- Data-driven Sales: This initiative leverages data and AI algorithms to streamline the sales process across a portfolio of over 100 software products. We're transitioning these products to a unified platform based on Salesforce and NetSuite, all while handling complex data imports, synchronization, modeling divergences and data inconsistencies.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, including the latest in AWS serverless and no-code/low-code patterns.
- The opportunity to learn and experiment with using generative AI to boost your productivity.
- A team of exceptionally talented engineers from around the world as your peers.
- The chance to work on products that are reshaping industries and making a difference in people's lives.
We're not just using AI as a buzzword. We're at the start of a thrilling journey with generative AI, experimenting and learning to fully leverage its potential and free our engineers from mundane tasks, allowing them to focus on what truly matters: design, decision-making, and understanding the far-reaching implications of different implementation strategies.
Showcase your skills, not just your resume. Take on our challenges: 15-min Cognitive, 90-min Coding, 120-min Technical Decision-Making. Excel and you'll face a decisive interview with our Hiring Manager. More than half walk away with an offer. Ready to unleash your potential? Apply today!
What you will NOT be doing
- Spending time on minor bug fixes or features in outdated codebases.
- Dealing with tedious infrastructure to keep poorly written products running.
- Getting stuck in endless meetings discussing roadmaps and priorities or chasing people around.