Telecom Business Consultant$ 100k USD/year $ 50 USD/hour 40h/week Remote Position Long-term
Are you curious about wireless communications and want to become an expert in the field? Better yet, do you already have industry knowledge about mobile subscriber trends, mobile provider trends and/or global telecom issues? If so, and you want to become a global expert advisor in the industry, we are looking for you.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
The Telecom Consultant will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer in advising Optiva’s more than 100 global mobile operators on key business issues such as acquisition, revenue, churn and cost.
He/she will be responsible for performing data analysis, preparing and presenting presentations and managing clients both independently and in a team setting.
We are looking for acquisition strategy, cross-sell up-sell, churn management, loyalty programs, revenue generation, Telecom Customer Segmentation, Tariff planning, Telecom Omni-Channel Strategist, Telecom Data/Cloud Play.
This role may be a great fit if
• You have experience working with Wireless Operators
• You have a working knowledge of Customer Lifecycle Value
• You are a fast learner, open to new challenges and new ways of doing things
• You possess a strong intellectual curiosity
• You excel in complex, fast-changing, unstructured environment
• You are an excellent leader, negotiator, manager, and problem solver
• You have experience as a Consultant for companies like BCG, McKinsey or Bain.
• You have immediate availability
This role is NOT a fit and you should NOT apply if
• You have no previous consulting experience
• Your consulting experience is technical in nature (e.g., I.T., networking, etc..)
• Your previous roles have primarily focused on sales or business development
• You have no experience working with wireless carriers
• You have no experience with business analysis tools and large data analysis
Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to advise mobile operators on their plans to drive growth and increase profitability through plan design, promotions, and other marketing ideas to retain and grow subscribers, increase voice, text, and data usage, as well as expand their business for increased diversification of revenue
Perform analyses of priority business value drivers to discover key insights
Bring and present best-in-class global ideas and solutions to customers
Perform research and write internal and external reports
Support the origination of added consulting opportunities and proposal efforts that would then be converted into projects
Lead successful delivery of project implementation with varied stakeholders on the ground
A hiring event is a scheduled online event where all our relevant testing relating to a role is conducted on the same day. Submissions received during the event are graded the following week, and successful candidates notified if they have progressed to the next round which is an online interview with a Hiring Manager.