At Crossover, we believe the future of work lies
in providing people with access to high-paying, long-term jobs
while connecting them within a global, professional network.
Our mission is to enable high‐skill job growth
and raise the standard of living across the globe.
Crossover Team Members Testimonials
Here is what some of our Team Members are saying about their experience as part of our Global Talent Network.
We are looking for experienced executives who have what it takes to run a world-class 1,000 person engineering organization – entirely in the cloud.
Working 100% remotely, with team members in every timezone, has its challenges: driving significant levels of value and productivity within teams of professionals from all over the world is one of them.
Our team members rise to that challenge by setting the bar for excellence high, and pushing for the next level of productivity whenever possible.
As Senior Vice President of Engineering & Operations, you must continuously improve the quality of your teams, while leveraging your personal technical depth as a former developer and architect in order to set a personal standard for excellence.
Be a part of the fastest growing private equity portfolio in the world
Join our rapidly expanding partner network
Support an expanding global network of client
A key benefit of Crossover - and the cloud - is all our roles are location independent.
Live and work anywhere: work from home, a coffee shop or at one of the many co-working spaces Crossover team members can access and collaborate.
What to Expect
- Make your efforts scalable with the expectation to hire, coach, and manage 5-15 VPs to help transform acquired engineering teams into an effective and efficient global model , while providing quantifiable business impact.
- Run operations across a variety of disciplines including: SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support, and Finance.
- Effectively manage executive relationships working closely with our F500 customer executives as well as key executives within the company.
- Continuously improve processes across multiple operations disciplines - including engineering, SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance.
- Hire, coach and manage 5-15 VP-level executives owning a wide variety of critical business functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred)
- 20+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned executive, not a first executive role for a great software development manager.
- Experience running a 250+ person engineering and operations organization effectively.
- Spent at least 5 years in a software development role.
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of F500 corporation complexity.
Applicants for this role are expected to meet the following experience requirements:
Experience managing a team of more than 350 people
Background in software development
Computer science related degree
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this role.