At Crossover, we believe the future of work lies
in providing people with access to high-paying, long-term jobs
while connecting them within a global, professional network.
Our mission is to enable high‐skill job growth
and raise the standard of living across the globe.
Crossover Team Member Testimonials
Here is what some of our Team Members are saying about their experience as part of our Global Talent Network.
We are looking for experienced software architects who can lead and manage a team of Vice Presidents overseeing Technical Product Managers.
The Senior Vice President of Technical Product Management directly impacts the success of our organization via our product teams.
We need someone who can be responsible for for building and managing an elite Technical Product Management team. Each member of this elite team holds the title of “Vice President of Technical Product Management” within a specific division of our portfolio. The ultimate goal of this effort is to strengthen our teams by facilitating collaboration and communication between them.
The Senior Vice President of Technical Product Management, as well as each of their team members, will be expected learn and use a wide array of existing third-party technologies.
Be a part of the fastest growing private equity portfolio in the world
Join our rapidly expanding partner network
Support an expanding global network of client
A key benefit of Crossover - and the cloud - is all our roles are location independent.
Live and work anywhere: work from home, a coffee shop or at one of the many co-working spaces Crossover team members can access and collaborate.
What to Expect
- Know when and how to design new data structures and algorithms.
- Apply modern software design patterns (think cloud, containerization, etc) to product requirements.
- Understand the fatal impact that poor product design decisions can have and strategies on how to avoid them.
- Communicate their technical decisions in a clear, written manner so that other people on the team may follow their direction.
- Define data structures and object models.
- Create algorithms to solve high-value problems.
- Map solutions to large “building blocks” of existing open source components and cloud services.
- Make decisions that reduce scope in favor of simplicity
- Communicate clearly (especially in writing).
- Provide active daily feedback to individual contributors writing Important Technical Decisions. Help make them simpler and clearer.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Interview new VPs of Technical Product Management and guide them through a structured training period.
- BS in CompSci, CompE, or EE.
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development in Java or C#
- 3+ years experience making the core technical design decisions that were then implemented by other developers.
- Excellence in reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions.
- Ability to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content.
- Excellent written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams.
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process.
- 5+ years experience in this role at one of the following types of companies:
- Experience working for a Top 100 software development company such as:
- Microsoft, Google, Oracle, Facebook, etc.
- A leading financial institution such as Goldman Sachs, Citi, HFT Trading firm, etc.
- A software outsourcing organization (as one of the top 5 technical architects).
Applicants for this role are expected to meet the following experience requirements:
At least 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience
At least 5 years of experience in a senior technical position
(e.g. Chief Architect, Technical Product Manager,
VP / SVP Technical Product Management, Software Director / Manager, CTO )
At least 3 years of experience making core architecture and design decisions for
a commercial software product or a mission-critical product in a large organization.
Experience performing code reviews for a team of at least 3 developers and merging or rejecting their PRs
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this role.