Private Equity Business Development Associate$ Salary DOE – TBD with Hiring Manager Remote Position Long-term
Are you the top 1% talent in the world? Do you want to work for a revolutionary remote workforce from all over the world, where you will be challenged daily? Are you someone who thrives on leveraging your network in order to increase networth? Are you fascinated with LBO models and enjoy staying up late perfecting them and then timing yourself to see how fast you can fix the model? Do you have a personality like a tiger, charisma, a professional demeanor, and stellar delivery? If this is you, make virtual eye contact with us and engage with a team of like minded individuals who set the bar high and achieve their goals. Want to grow more in a year than most will in a decade, you should Apply now.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
This is a perfect role for a savvy guru, who excels in the financial space with an emphasis on analysis, and a firm interest in investments. Top performers at investment banks who are seeking to become part of growing and selling an organization is key for this role.
The position is a great fit if you are:
● Someone who is a self starter, action-oriented with a desire to persevere
● Someone who understands the firm's vision, and is willing to knock down doors to meet those expectations.
● Someone who is able to critically think about the varying interdependent aspects of the business, and analyze the processes in order to make effective financial decisions.
● Someone whose drive is both passionate, ambitious, as well as detail oriented.
● Someone who is able to immerse themselves in the nuances of a dynamic environment, and position the company for scale and acquisition.
● Someone who can pass technical tests in quantitative analysis, financial accounting and modeling with flying colors.
● Someone who can execute a data driven strategy in a rapidly changing environment.
A Private Equity Business Development Associate is an individual who immediately assesses opportunities for financial growth within an organization and determines the best fit approach in seizing those opportunities for investment.
The day to day responsibilities may include:
Finding opportunities that fit the fund’s investment criteria and discussing such opportunities with your team members or lead (funds, co-investments, secondaries).
Prepare financial model templates with varying scenarios for consideration (LBO, discounted cash flow, valuations).
Communicate with both buyers and sellers regarding any pertinent information that may affect the financial decisions of the organization.
Conduct post investment assessments per the model determined for utilization.
Supporting team members in negotiating transactions.
Analyze quantitative statistics that support the data driven methodology
Prepare investment memorandums; present recommendations and due diligence findings to internal committees and clients.
Partner with legal counsel to review deal terms, as well as negotiate and execute investment transactions.
Support fundraising efforts for private equity separate account mandates and commingled funds.
Provide client relationship management support, including ongoing portfolio management and reporting activities.
Supervise junior Analysts/Interns through training on investment analysis and internal processes.
Goals for the role include:
Nurture existing stakeholder relationships so that they are confident and trust the financial process you are integrating and executing
Take the time to understand various complex systems and new environments, departments whose financial dependence may affect the financial model/s.
Working knowledge and proficiency in all high level financial metrics, i.e., LFY Revenue, Projected NFY, LTM Revenue at Time of Sale, Gross Margins, Long Term Projections, Pitch Price, Pitch Multiple, Purchase Price, Purchase Multiple, Leverage Price, LFY EBITDA and Margin, Projected NFY EBITDA and Margin, LTM EBITDA and Margin at Time of Sale.
All business objectives should have a defined time frame for achieving that objective.
Crossover gives you an unprecedented visibility to the top technology companies throughout the globe and gives you an opportunity to work on multi-million dollar revenue products processing millions of transactions using revolutionary and radically differentiated processes in a high intensity environment.
With our culture of setting SMART goals, you will receive candid feedback weekly instead of waiting for quarterly or annual reviews to help you take timely corrective actions for your overall learning and development.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Many US funds have formal fixed-term Associate programs which imply that you will need to leave after 2-3 years. Other funds may encourage investment professionals to leave once they reach a given tenure if there is no room for additional senior managers or partners. In any case, feel free to ask for specific examples within the organization, specifically if its’ headquarters are outside the United States.
Professional Association Affiliations:
- Angel Capital Association
- National Association of Small Business Investment Companies
- National Business Incubation Association
- Private Equity Growth Capital Council
- National Venture Capital Association (NVCA)
- Price Waterhouse Coopers Private Equity Industry Publication
- Marble Hill Partners
- Top 50 Investment Bank Employers br>
- JP Morgan Documentary & History of an Investment Banker
Industry Publications and Trade Magazines: