At Crossover, we believe the future of work lies
in providing people with access to high-paying, long-term jobs
while connecting them within a global, professional network.
Our mission is to enable high‐skill job growth
and raise the standard of living across the globe.
Crossover Team Members Testimonials
Here is what some of our Team Members are saying about their experience as part of our Global Talent Network.
We are looking for experienced software architects to make the most Important Technical Decisions (ITDs) across a portfolio of software products.
The Vice President of Technical Product Management works with our product teams to design, maintain, and improve products and features within our organizations portfolio.
As Vice President of Technical Product Management, you will be expected to make informed Important Technical Decisions (ITDs) for a product and deliver highly technical product specs to support their implementation.
You will have access to teams of top performers all over the world to aid you in this task.
Be a part of the fastest growing private equity portfolio in the world
Join our rapidly expanding partner network
Support an expanding global network of client
A key benefit of Crossover - and the cloud - is all our roles are location independent.
Live and work anywhere: work from home, a coffee shop or at one of the many co-working spaces Crossover team members can access and collaborate.
What to Expect
- Define data structures and object models.
- Solve high-value problems using algorithms.
- Map solutions to large “building blocks” of existing open source components and cloud services.
- Make decisions that reduce scope in favor of simplicity.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Create technical design specs that define the core of software products.
- Apply modern software design patterns (think cloud, containerization, etc) to product requirements.
- Review and provide feedback to more junior product managers, turning your decisions into detailed engineering plans.
- BS in CompSci, CompE, or EE.
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development in Java or C#
- 3+ years experience making the core technical design decisions that were then implemented by other developers.
- Ability to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content.
- Excellent written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams.
- A passion for working in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process.
Applicants for this role are expected to meet the following experience requirements:
At least 1 year of Experience in a Senior Technical Position - relevant within the Last 3 Years.
(e.g. Chief Architect, Technical Product Manager, VP Technical Product Management,
Software Director / Manager, CTO)
At least 3 years of experience making core architecture and design decisions for
a commercial software product or a mission-critical product in a large organization.
Experience performing code reviews for a team of at least 3 developers and merging or rejecting their PRs
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for this role.