Are you interested in working for an organization that is laser-focused on transforming the value of an application it provides to customers and markets? Does a dynamic breadth of solutions, heavily influenced by acquisition, and an unconstrained opportunity to create new product strategies sound appealing? If so, you could be a great fit for our organization!
This role will be focused on executing against audacious product visions for B2B software applications that are ripe for investment. You will be focused on analyzing market trends to help define our product strategies to deliver more business value to the customers. This role provides an opportunity to work across a diverse set of software solutions that cater to numerous markets and industries giving you a unique career advantage in today's world.
Our ideal candidate has the drive and passion to deliver more than just incremental changes to applications. Experience transforming on-premise solutions to native cloud-based applications that provide customers with improvements in cost and business agility and create compelling long-term competitive advantages a plus.
Assist in developing new product strategies that focus on added value to the customers and create opportunities to expand the relationship;
Evangelize product plans and visions to energize and excite customers giving visibility to our long-term strategies
Manage product release plans and all required activities for sales enablement, marketing communication, customer adoption, engineering priorities
Communicate with customers and continually gather market intelligence ensuring this content remains current
1. Incremental product releases made up of random requirements
2. "Think tank" visioneering with no real customer interaction
3. Identifying technical solutions required to deliver product features.
1. Develop product strategies that define how we will deliver against the vision for each application
2. Manage the build process, develop sales enablement plans and go to market initiatives for releases
3. Manage day-to-day decisions for each solution raised by functional areas across the business
Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B Product Management for CRM/SFA solutions
Experience in creating Product Strategies and Roadmaps and building an execution plan.
Experience creating product release plans and GTM strategies
Experience managing B2B mobile applications
1. Experience defining cloud strategies for legacy on-premise applications
2. Experience defining successful commercial strategies that increase recurring revenue
Do you excel at demand generation and are looking to take the next step in your career? Aurea’s marketing team is looking for someone who truly shines at running online ads, SEO, and other SaaS lead generation methods to scale up its demand generation team. If you understand what it takes to build a complete lead generation system that ge...