Are you a software engineer who thrives on complex challenges and is eager to make a real impact in the education sector? Join our gt.school team, a digital, self-paced afterschool learning platform supercharged by technology and fueled by AI. At gt.school, we're transforming education to become FAST, FUN, FRIENDLY, and specifically designed FOR YOU. Utilizing AI and cutting-edge educational techniques, we're unlocking students' full potential and making learning a lovable experience.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, primarily focusing on Node.js and AWS serverless and no-code/low-code patterns.
- The chance to contribute to our AI-powered education platform that is reshaping the future of learning and achieving student outcomes at an unprecedented pace.
- A team of exceptionally talented engineers from around the world as your peers.
- Reviewing and improving code for adherence to best practices, team standards, and customer requirements.
- Exposure to using generative AI, and the possibility to incorporate it into your day-to-day development work to boost productivity.
We're not just using AI as a buzzword. We are at the forefront of educational technology, and AI plays an integral role in our system. Come be part of our thrilling journey as we experiment and learn to fully leverage the potential of AI in education.
What you will NOT be doing
- Spending time on minor bug fixes or features in outdated codebases.
- Dealing with tedious infrastructure to keep poorly written products running.
- Getting stuck in endless meetings discussing roadmaps and priorities or chasing people around.