We're looking for an experienced technical product lead to turn high-level goals and milestones into actionable engineering work, for our strategic line of products:
- Crossover: An AI-powered hiring platform that sifts through millions of applicants per year to find the top 1% of global remote talent. We're breaking down geographical barriers and making high-paying jobs accessible to professionals worldwide, regardless of their location.
- gt.school: An online education platform that uses advanced data collection, algorithms, and AI-generated content to empower students to learn at their own pace. Our adaptive learning system fills knowledge gaps, accelerates learning, and helps students master a whole grade level on a subject within weeks.
- Data-driven Sales: This initiative leverages data and AI algorithms to streamline the sales process across a portfolio of over 100 software products. We're transitioning these products to a unified platform based on Salesforce and NetSuite, all while handling complex data imports, synchronization, modeling divergences and data inconsistencies.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and experiment with using generative AI to boost your productivity.
- A team of exceptionally talented product people and engineers from around the world as your peers.
- The chance to work on products that are reshaping industries and making a difference in people's lives.
We're not just using AI as a buzzword. We're at the start of a thrilling journey with generative AI, experimenting and learning to fully leverage its potential and free our product people and engineers from mundane tasks, allowing them to focus on what truly matters: design, decision-making, and understanding the far-reaching implications of different implementation strategies.
If you’re passionate about designing and delivering high-quality software, we'd love to hear from you.
What you will NOT be doing
- Chasing developers to get their work and tasks delivered on time
- Managing people or completing HR & administrative tasks
- Performing low-level exhaustive quality assurance work