Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you like engaging and helping customers? Are you exceptional at what you do? Would you consider yourself creative?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this may be the role for you! We are looking for dynamic and creative individuals who want to deeply explore and learn about new software solutions, engagement with customers, and present value-added benefits.
What you will NOT be doing
- Chasing down support or escalation updates.
- Responding to customization or services requests.
- Providing answers to support tickets or facilitating the customer's technical support experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing presentations in context of the customer success assessment findings - The CSC Assessment will identify key areas of focus. You will utilize the assessment data to define attainable realistic added value to a customers current product implementation.
- Customer meetings - Directly delivering added product value based on the CSC assessment findings by meeting with customers reviewing suggested options and directions for success.
- Developing and deepening product knowledge - Deepening the expertise in our products via training and new release review as well as through the act of creating product functionality and best practice artifacts (blog posts, presentations, job aids, FAQs, and demonstrations) to support effective presentations.