GFI offers an award-winning suite of must-have network security and communication software products that are distributed through our well-established partners. We are looking for a highly skilled QA Engineer who will ensure that GFI products are meeting the best quality requirements for small and medium businesses.
As a QA Engineer who loves technology and computer security, ready for a challenge to define complete testing environments for industry-leading networking and security products, you can ensure that GFI customers are fully satisfied with the quality of products delivered.
This role has a fixed compensation of USD 30,000 per year. It is a fully remote, work-from-anywhere position.
Your end goal is to enable all GFI customers to take advantage of the high-end network security products to ensure secure and safe business operations. GFI software enables SMB clients with simple-to-use and featured solutions. You’ll commit to the company mission by:
* Testing the quality of new product features
* Defining and executing product test plans
* Creating test environments
* Validate test coverage, prepare bug reports and test execution report
* Testing products for certification for latest OSes/applications
* Executing tests written in pseudo-code
You won't be wasting your brainpower on routine and repetitive testing - this is not a consultancy or client billable work
You will own/empower the following areas with success criteria:
* Testing New Product Feature - Understand the feature. Define and execute test plan
* Product Certification - create envs, test the critical/affected app's functionality
* Define testing strategies for existing products
* Create reusable test environments for test execution