Our front-end developer jobs are perfect for individuals who prove an in-depth understanding of the entire web development process: design, development, and deployment.
Front-End Job Responsibilities
- Develop the front end of single-page applications to spec for complex products in various business functions and industries.
- You will work with the latest cloud technologies from AWS, Azure, and GCP
Minimum Requirements For a Front-End Developer
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT (or equivalent experience)
- Front-end development experience with modern web development frameworks like Angular 2+, React, Vue
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, design standards (eg. Material Design), etc.
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)