QA Engineer$ 30k/Year ($ 15/Hour for 40 hours of productive work per week) Remote Position Long-term
We are looking for experienced QA engineers to join our engineering testing teams. These teams offer automated test development services for our central engineering factory.
If you have the willingness to transform use cases into automated tests using modern tools, are passionate about high-quality software, and ambitious to grow your testing skills, then this role is for you.
Our QA Software Engineers are expected to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, writing automated test automation scripts, and performing manual tests if necessary.
As a QA Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets.
A hiring event is a scheduled online event where all our relevant testing relating to a role is conducted on the same day. Submissions received during the event are graded the following week, and successful candidates notified if they have progressed to the next round which is an online interview with a Hiring Manager.
• Writing test automation scripts following the defined internal standardsPerformance Testing:
• Use multiples platforms like Jira, Git, Testrail and VDI2
• Debug and maintain test scripts
• Unit, integration, system, and regression testing
• Test documentation
• Integrating automation/performance tools into CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo)
• Translate non-functional requirements into performance test scriptsProactively bringing issues and problems to attention; generating, proposing and implementing solutions to solve them
• Create performance test plans, baselines, execute planned tests
• Adhere to performance metrics (CPU, memory, IO, Network, etc)
• Implement performance tests early in development using service virtualization, mocks or stubbing
Continual Improvement: With our culture of setting SMART goals, you will receive candid feedback weekly instead of waiting for quarterly or annual reviews to help you take timely corrective action for your overall learning and development. You will learn about how we manage our teams through metrics and how we deliver business value through our goal management techniques.